What is the current episode about?
As always on the first working day of the month, there are Miles & More mileage bargains for January 2020. This is available for all airlines in the Lufthansa Group: Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Eurowings, Brussels Airlines and LOT, Luxair, Croatia Airlines also have some from time to time. More about the destinations and conditions in our podcast.
- Mileage bargains or like we say in German Meilenschnäppchen will be published on meilenschnäppchen.de
- There are only available for the published routes
- Mileage bargains can be booked only online
- Taxes and fees remain unchanged and are not reduced. Only the number of miles required are reduced.
- Only taxes and fees paid will be reimbursed. If the ticket is canceled, neither miles nor surcharges paid will be reimbursed.
- Mileage bargains cannot be rebooked
- No stopovers or open jaws are possible
- For European flights, an intra-German connecting flight and for intercontinental flights, an intra-European or intra-German connecting flight, which must take place on the same day are included
- Only return flights can be booked
Join our Facebook Group Frequent Traveller Circle Lounge.
What is Frequent Traveller Circle Essential Series about?
Frequent Traveller Circle has been around for many years and that’s exactly how long we give tips and tricks. In it you will learn our best tips and tricks for your future mileage strategies as well as how to reach your status faster with our podcast series Frequent Traveler Circle – Essentials. With the new series we also want to share the knowledge with everyone else and publish a new episode every day. If you have questions, then send us these and we will prepare them for you in one of the episodes.
Why should you subscribe to the podcast?
- We show you regularly interesting people from the travel industry and also a look behind the scenes.
- We also show you the benefits of miles, points and status. Here you can easily arrange your free consultation now.